Sunday, March 9, 2014

a beautiful promise

I know I said I was going to start posting pictures of my home, but things have been a little crazy since then.  More on that another time, but I wanted to share these pictures of the blessing we saw on Friday!

Mid-afternoon Jonathan called for me to come look out our front door.  This is what greeted my eyes as I looked out across the fields!


It started pretty light, but got brighter and brighter as we watched.


Pretty soon the second rainbow was full, too, though it never got as bright as the first one.


It was so big, I couldn't get the whole thing in my camera.  :)



And God said, This is the token of the covenant which I make between me and you and every living creature that is with you, for perpetual generations: I do set my bow in the cloud, and it shall be for a token of a covenant between me and the earth.  And it shall come to pass, when I bring a cloud over the earth, that the bow shall be seen in the cloud: And I will remember my covenant, which is between me and you and every living creature of all flesh; and the waters shall no more become a flood to destroy all flesh. (Genesis 9:12-15)

No comments:

Post a Comment

All comments are moderated. I would love to hear from you, though! Please leave me a note, and it will be published soon.